Sunday 27 September 2009

While She Sleeps.

As it happens While She Sleep happen to be one of my favorite bands, people often question how a local band can be that, they’re everything I look for in a band. Insane gang vocals, breakdowns, lyrical meanings.
So when people get surprised or argue the fact that they’re one of my favorite bands I often reply with that however, I usually see them once or twice a month. Even when I listen to While She Sleeps on my IPod it feels just as good as my shouting the lyrics back at vocalist Jordan.
Pretty much from the first time I saw them I fell in love. They have devolved a sound like no other band in Yorkshire at the moment I think they are the kings of the Northern music scene. Two new songs should be up shortly on there My Space, We the brave, I am king. When I say I am king is a new song I think everyone who has ever seen them knows the chant “I AM FUCKING KING” a very powerful masterpiece. Despite coming as close as you possibly get to download there dream Was snatched away from them, this might not be as bad as it sounds as they responded by throwing every ounce of energy they possibly can into shows and music. At a barn, skittle alley, I have faith While She Sleeps.

Songs like Homecoming, Embedded in sand which are currently on there My Space each show everything you need to know about the onslaught of them at moment. It’s no a fan base it’s a family.

I'll be the voice of the people.
This is our call to arms.
For we are braced for a dark decent.
Yet they'll proceed to shed the blood of the innocent.
This is something we can’t tolerate.
The road to peace will lead us all to an end.But we'll live.
LIVE, LIVE, LIVE THROUGH CATASTROPHE.



Please check them out www.myspace.com/whileshesleeps

No comments:

Post a Comment